Location: The Netherlands / India
Start date: At the earliest
Contract hours: Full Time
What is AirFi Team Like – We are a bunch of fun loving, dedicated and stealthy Aviation Geeks! We are a mix of different backgrounds and work with international counterparts everyday. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work. We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
What you can expect – We promise to provide opportunities that not only satisfy your creative juices but also lets you make significant impact on the products that we create and ultimately the business we are in. We provide a great platform to take up multiple roles based on individual interest or skills and collaborate with different global teams. We boast of a professional, fun work environment with a flat hierarchy and super supportive people to work with. We also encourage a work culture where – no idea is a bad idea – and the team can shout it out to be heard!
Your key responsibilities :
- You will help AirFi to quickly iterate and scale web app development to different segments of customers with standard processes, automation, monitoring and rapid quality assurance
- Continuously monitor the web apps space for continuous improvements and optimisations, look for new opportunities and solutions to challenges
- Be the domain expert, lead by example and set a high development standard.
Who we look for :
- Full stack exposure (preferably MEAN Stack) (4+ years)
- Experience on building RESTful services and MVC patterns
- Document-oriented NoSQL databases (MongoDB, CouchDB, etc)
- Responsive web-frameworks (e.g. Foundation, Bootstrap)
- Experience with Git (GitHub), automatic deployments, continuous integration
You get bonus points for :
- You care deeply about writing quality/testable/modular code
- You have a passion to suck every bit of performance of the code
- Exposure to Video streaming, Payments, video transcoding
- Affinity for metrics and analytics
- Experience with working with offshore team
- Linux skills (we run on embedded Linux)