Location: The Netherlands / India
Start date: At the earliest
Contract hours: Full Time
What is AirFi Team Like – We are a bunch of fun loving, dedicated and stealthy Aviation Geeks! We are a mix of different backgrounds and work with international counterparts everyday. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work. We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
What you can expect – We promise to provide opportunities that not only satisfy your creative juices but also lets you make significant impact on the products that we create and ultimately the business we are in. We provide a great platform to take up multiple roles based on individual interest or skills and collaborate with different global teams. We boast of a professional, fun work environment with a flat hierarchy and super supportive people to work with. We also encourage a work culture where – no idea is a bad idea – and the team can shout it out to be heard!
Your key responsibilities :
- Implement responsive web design principles to ensure that our product renders well across multiple devices.
- Assist in the development of our product and it’s features.
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
Who we look for :
- Experience of working with Bootstrap versions 3 / 4; Material Design.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platform SASS.
- Clear knowledge of version control tools(git)
You get bonus points for :
- Sense of good user experience (UX), visual design and working knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
- Possessing the ability to effectively multi-task over various intensive project
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with working with on-/offshore team