Location: Den Haag, The Netherlands
Start date: Per direct
Contract hours: Full time
Who are we
AirFi is a market leader in providing portable Inflight Entertainment onboard based on Wi-Fi platforms & Mobile Crew Sales Solutions to different passenger travel segments. We are expanding our team globally and are the world’s fastest growing company in mobile in-flight entertainment and ancillary sales solutions (EPoS).
The AirFi Box is a portable BYOD Inflight Entertainment System, offering an instant WiFi network for mobile devices, and a platform to access locally stored content. In case a larger area or aircraft needs to be covered, turning on multiple boxes will create a single (mesh) network, where the boxes are happily synchronising, and enabling e.g. multiplayer games.
The AirFi Platform is the software front-end on the AirFi Box and the (content) distribution system in the cloud. The platform offers standard modules and aim to monetise (shop, magazines, videos), inform or entertain (chat, games, timeline). The flexibility of the platform allows airlines and 3rd parties to create custom apps and digital forms and deploy new content daily.
Standard content is offered by AirFi network of content partners. Games, videos, destination information, newspapers, magazines, maps, newsfeed, sports, puzzles, ancillary sales are offered in many different languages. Your own content can be uploaded through different channels (content portal, FTP server or directly into our cloud solution). Updated of the AirFi distribution system content and apps seamless on a daily or monthly basis.
AirFi Connected Crew is an innovative, patented technological platform for onboard Sales, Digital Crew processes, and Crew communications utilising iPads and other tablets or smart devices while on the ground or inflight. Our customers have doubled their Onboard Sales bottom line just be using the controls this solution offers.
We’ve never looked back since the inception of Airfi.aero in 2012 at our headquarter in Den Haag, The Netherlands. Our phenomenal growth led us to set-up the Innovative Development Centre in Bangalore, India in 2015 and many operational offices around the globe.
Looking for – Customer Success Manager
A spider in the web who’s all about relationships and with a can do mentality to increase sustainable proven value for both customers and the company
Purpose of the role
It’s all about customer success! How can we serve them best during all stages of their lifecycle. This requires maintaining relationship both internally and externally.
Work with highly-skilled colleagues and partners, both onshore and offshore, who are passionate and driven about their profession, including developers, architects, testers and product owners. You will liaison with different departments of the organisation; and deliver an end to end rollout. Your role is to ensure customer satisfaction and continued engagement, while starting new implementations throughout the process.
Position is Reporting to
The Customer Success Manager will be reporting to VP Customer Success and Delivery.
- Engage in initial customer interaction during Sales phase and gauge customer behaviour
- Align customer requirements with our offerings
- Gather detailed requirements and define project scope and determine the project plan
- Conduct sessions with the Development team to help explain the requirements for implementation
- Prepare supporting documents for changes, if any; and tasks for the Dev team to execute project implementation
- Project Delivery Management with the customers and internal team to ensure that the project is on track and highlight possible risks
- Budget CR documents, if any
- Liaison with internal Logistics team, Content team, if needed
- Support customer’s IT/Logistics/Ground handling team to help define their Operational processes
- Share collaterals with customers and conduct trainings
- Post implementation support in the form of Intensive care
- Ensure customers is satisfied with our product(s), and look for possible opportunities to cross-sell / up sell
- Increase Customer Lifetime Value and reduce churn
- Business Development activities
- Technical problem solving
- Customer relationship management
What are we looking for
Education Qualification & Competencies
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent level and minimum 2 years of work experience in project management or program management
- Cognitive and Logical thinking
- Structured and Process oriented working style
- Affinity with aviation and or IFE
- French, Spanish and English language proficiency is a must
- Eye for detail, have self driven enthusiasm and a persuasive personality where you are not afraid to speak up to achieve your goals
- Ability to rationale in critical situations
- Understanding and being able to deal with cultural differences between co-workers, clients and partners.
- Excellent proficiency in English, verbal and written
Bonus points for :
- Good knowledge of Agile project management
- Good experience of JIRA
- Affinity with technology
Interested or want to refer a friend? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org