As a part of the Product team at AirFi, you will be working with cross-functional teams. You are expected to help create processes, and structure existing product features by clear documentation and execution. You will be working closely with the business, delivery, development and QA team to take a project from concept to launch.
Your key responsibilities –
- Identifying requirements and help formulate product specifications.
- Help in structuring and documenting existing product features to ensure development of scalable products
- Drive cross-functional projects with technology and business teams to take Prod specs to production
- Work breakdown planning through functional specifications and process flow checks.
- Assist functional testing (QA) to ensure optimise customer experience
- Work closely with data analytics team to analyse trends and cohorts; and channel the same to the business team.
- Help prepare operational manuals for internal and external usage
- Contribute in product improvement
What we look for :
- 1-3 years prior work experience in a related role
- Passionate about product and possess creative skills
- Prior experience in shipping a product from conceptualization to launch
- Possess analytical skills for providing data-backed insights.
- Must have an inclination towards understanding customers and target market; and driven by strong UX
- Bottom-up approach for problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
You get bonus points for –
- Attention to details and an attitude to get things done.
- Passion for aviation industry
- Technical background
Who are we and what we do –
We are a market leader in providing portable onboard Wi-Fi platforms, Onboard Passenger Entertainment & Mobile Crew Sales Solutions to different passenger travel segments. We are expanding our team in our Bangalore based Development Center (IDC). Started 5 years back in Amsterdam, we are the world’s fastest growing company in mobile InFlight Entertainment space and providing ancillary sales solutions to passenger crew segment (PoS) . Yet, we still work with the zeal of a startup and bring disruptive innovations in a cost-effective manner to the airline cabin and other modes of passenger transports (buses, trains, airports). We make thousands of passengers and crew happy everyday all over the globe!
What is AirFi Team Like –
We are a bunch of fun loving, dedicated folks! We are a mix of different backgrounds and work with international counterparts everyday. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work. We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
What you can expect –
We promise to provide opportunities that not only satisfy your code creative juices but also let you make significant impact on the products that we create and ultimately the business we are in. We provide a great platform to take up multiple roles based on individual interest or skills and collaborate with different global teams. We boast of a professional, fun work environment with a flat hierarchy and super supportive people to work with. We also encourage a work culture where – no idea is a bad idea- and the team can shout it out to be heard! Flexible work timing, work from home, open door policy, healthy breakfast, snacks & fruits is on us, regular events like jam sessions or other engagement activities on Fridays with occasional beers are also some of the things that makes AirFi an interesting place to work!