In order to strengthen our mobile development team to work on our flagship AirFi Solution and Connected Crew product, we are currently looking for Front-End / UI Developers with the ambition or proven abilities to fearlessly create the best looking UI’s for AirFi’s Inflight Entertainment Systems around the globe.
AirFi is a very innovative portable wireless IFE platform, which currently is flying daily on more then 100 aircraft. Passengers use their own device to shop, chat, play, watch, read and interact!
Connected Crew is an app to facilitate onboard offline onboard sales, crew productivity and passenger insight.
Skills that we’re looking for:
- Good experience and understanding of website & app layout designing – Responsive layout design
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as bootstrap or foundation.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and / or other Graphics Manipulation tools
- Testing cross browser, cross platform, cross device compatibility
- Ensuring a seamless UI, design and user experience across all existing and new features of product
- UI/UX design and improvement
Bonus points for:
- As a developer, you care deeply about writing quality/testable/modular code. You have a passion to suck every bit of performance of the code that you’re writing
- Hacker mentality
- Affinity with airlines, the most exciting industry in the world (travel may be required at some point)
- An good eye for modern web design and relentless attention to detail
- Experience with Git (GitHub), automatic deployments, continuous integration
Application: Send us your Github account or website portfolio and LinkedIn profile link in an email with a short description about you: techjobs AT airfi.aero
Location: Koramangala, Bengaluru, near Forum Mall
More info regarding the product www.airfi.aero and twitter.com/airfi_aero