AirFi is a worldwide operating enterprise SaaS and Technology company within the aviation industry (solutions for onboard passenger and cabin processes) that is experiencing high growth rates with innovative new solutions.
We are looking for an energetic, proactive, and talented Customer Success Engineer to join our Operations team based in Hoofddorp near Schiphol. You will report to the Operations Manager and will work closely with customers, partners and internal teams. The Customer Success Engineer is responsible for providing product support to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions for requirements, and tracking open items to resolution.
The AirFi product suite includes hardware (the AirFi Box), software (Connected Crew and the AirFi Portal) and content, with each having their own operational characteristics and challenges. A large part of the team’s work is to help achieve our service and performance targets, enabling rapid controlled growth whilst remaining in operational control.
The workload in operations is very diverse and subject to regular change, so we are looking for someone who is truly flexible, eager to constantly learn new things and always looking for ways to improve the way we work. This is an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself in your career and to strive towards operational excellence.
Your position includes the following aspects:
- Strategic consulting in mobile products and onboard sales
- Client training and presentations
- Project management
- Technical problem solving
- Client relationship management
- Interaction with clients from all levels
Your primary tasks will include:
- Coordinate and track activities related to maximizing customer success
- Enable clients with the successful use of our software and hardware, achieve their business objectives and improve their user experience with the AirFi portfolio
- Maintain client contact and provide status updates for outstanding issues
- Understand, analyze and document customer requirements or new request
- Identify risks that might impact the stability of the product and suggest solid solutions
- Author and edit documents (Knowledge base, wiki articles, FAQs, etc…)
- Coordinate the resolution of multiple support cases with various priority levels in a timely manner
- Provide e-mail and phone support to customers for issue
- Work closely with engineers, project managers, and leads to resolve customer related issues
We’d like you to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support or operations role
- Experience and affinity with digital (IT) products and services
- Experience with enterprise systems and support critical operations
- Experience testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers with a strong sense of web design and user experience fundamentals
- Experience with JSON, Web Services, XML, FTP and other web related protocols or programs
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently
- Solid working knowledge of online tools
- Knowledge of database concepts and document-oriented NoSQL (mobile) databases
- Passionate about helping customers achieve success
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages a plus
- Have a HBO/ Bachelor’s degree in IT/Engineering, Business or an equivalent field
- Ability to work effectively in a fast pace team environment
- In possession of a valid work permit for the Netherlands
What we offer:
- Vibrant, professional but informal work atmosphere
- High degree of freedom for individual contribution and responsibility
- The opportunity be a part of an international and innovative company with teams from different cultures, countries and backgrounds
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.