Start date: At the earliest
Contract hours: Full Time
What is AirFi Team Like – We are a bunch of fun loving, dedicated and stealthy Aviation Geeks! We are a mix of different backgrounds and work with international counterparts everyday. Be it the amazing technology that we work with, the challenges we live up to or the great products that we create, we never forget to have fun at work. We are a proud team and only aim to improve and innovate our products each day.
What you can expect – We promise to provide opportunities that not only satisfy your creative juices but also lets you make significant impact on the products that we create and ultimately the business we are in. We provide a great platform to take up multiple roles based on individual interest or skills and collaborate with different global teams. We boast of a professional, fun work environment with a flat hierarchy and super supportive people to work with. We also encourage a work culture where – no idea is a bad idea – and the team can shout it out to be heard!
What will you be doing – You will be handling a variety of Human Resource related administrative duties. You will also support the daily Human Resource activities and assist in recruitment, coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documents. Your role will be to act as the liaison between Human Resource Team and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
Your key responsibilities :
- Participating and supporting recruitment efforts
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Onboarding and orienting new employees to the organization
- Conducting employee benefits enrolment process
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
Who we look for :
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- MBA or Masters degree in Human Resource
- Knowledge of HR activities especially recruiting, candidate offer and on boarding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in MS-Office and Google Docs, Google Sheets etc
You get bonus points for :
- Past HR internship/ project experience
- Past experience in using various online recruitment platforms
- Experience with working with on-/offshore team
Interested or want to refer a friend? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org